GVM C-Level Advisory Services
to increase sales, earnings and company value
Today, medium-sized companies have to assert themselves against the large, international corporations on an equal footing. There is a lack of time and expertise to be able to compete at C-level in terms of marketing and sales or to handle corporate finance transactions professionally.
Global Value Management's C-Level Advisory concept makes it possible to catch up with blue-chip corporations.
GVM’s “on-demand” C-level consulting, sales, marketing, PR/IR and corporate finance services can be accessed without being tied to fixed costs. Payment is made as required - including up to 30 years of industry know-how and a C-level network of around 10,000 decision-makers.
Success through Experience
Examples from the career of the GVM team:
- Corporate Finance Screening by GVM
approx. 30 successful corporate finance transactions; IPO 40 times oversubscribed
- Corporate Finance Advisory: Seed- / Growth-Financing by GVM
- Corporate Finance Advisory: M&A, Carve-out, Succession, MBI/MBO by GVM
Access to around 1,500 investors: family offices/industrial families, strategic investors, private equity, venture capital and (development) banks
- C-Level Counseling & Consulting by GVM
From position 150 to market leader within five years in a business unit
- C-Level Big-Deal Sales Advisory by GVM
Sales increase of 300% within four years
- C-Level Marketing, PR und IR Advisory by GVM
More than 500 press mentions;
Conception of decision-maker congresses with 400 participants and media partners such as FOCUS, Süddeutscher Verlag, Die Welt Group
- C-Level Alliance Management Advisory by GVM
Development of a virtual marketing and sales network of 8 companies –
due to the cooperation, sales have more than doubled in three years
Executive-MBA, Dipl. Inform.|
Dr. Bernhard Schmid
Dr. Bernhard Schmid has been an entrepreneur and manager at ICT / high-tech and consulting companies for over 25 years. After studying computer science and an Executive MBA degree (each 'summa cum laude'), he did his Doctorate of Business Administration on corporate finance regarding German medium-sized companies.
- Career stations (excerpt): managing director of various B2B companies, board member of a listed ITC company with 19 locations, director Germany, Austria and Switzerland of an Accenture company
- Successful corporate finance transactions: IPO, growth financing, M&A, MBI / MBO / succession planning
- Advisory Board / Advisor to international companies e.g. at portfolio companies of SAP founder Dietmar Hopp, the world's largest qualification provider, leading software manufacturer, top 15 MBA business school, etc.
- Author of various articles and books
- Speaker / moderator at strategy congresses, etc. for FOCUS, Die Welt Group, Süddeutscher Verlag, WEKA
- Involved in various companies as a business angel
The team around GVM founder Dr. Bernhard Schmid is complemented by experienced experts in the GVM core competencies.
Feel free to contact us